Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

English Introduce

In English we have been learning about
Short stories and poems, visual texts.
I think we are learning about this because we could listen while the teacher speaking , concentrated of doing some neccesary stuff about english and looking forward of it.

(Story) helped me to understand....

Pee wee


This movie makes sense alot. Anyways, this movie is a type of comedy. This guy nakes people entertain about his movement and the way he talks is so hillarious! This movie was about the holidays of how he moved on to his job and decided to go wherever he wanted after moving on. From that photo obvious that its a comedy, if u had watched this movie i bet you might gonna like.
At the wnd of this movie you wont stop

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.