Pages

Thursday 9 June 2022

My favourite art paint

 

This is one of my favorite paint I have ever done because it has an illusion thing with it which is when you flip it at 180 degrees you will see that it is actually the person that looked at the side view where I ended up putting it with different colors onto it such as the nose would supposedly look like a mountain, the eyes would be the boat and the har would be the grass. This painting is about going to a nice view and quiet place which symbolizes peace, it's my brain that draws it on the piece of paper. 

I hope it worked that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.