Pages

Sunday 11 August 2019

Group Performance

9th Aug. 2019


jm matiel baldevia- guitar
henry- piano/singing
JC- guitar


What song have you chosen? why?
Nobela by Join the Club, Because it's kinda related to us. 



What song about?

It's about the love song that talks about the one guy how he loved to someone.



Which part of the song will you start rehearsing first and why?

At the first line till the end, because we are like memorizing the whole lyrics in this song which is quite a bit confused to me a bit though.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.