Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Social stuides- Chart

21st Aug. 2019



In social studies, We were talking about the devices of how it changes and in negative for how people addicted to some devices. On the photo, as you can see was about how people mostly used device might be, phone or might be PC or something or whatever. Which is like experimenting about the device. Throughout the weekend we had to count on how long or which one is the most popular devices of all time. The reasons why it counts our usage because we download the app called Instant apps for android and for ios Moment apps. So, the graph is already so you can read about the most used devices. Enjoy broos.





Throughout the years, I mostly use the phone because It's portable in our hand and we could easily text someone or playing game in it. But I do use other devices but the phone is one of the most popular in usage which is based on the graph.






Before                                                                          After
Image result for 1973 phone                               Image result for iphone x



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.