Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

5th June 2018


Yesterday we cooked the macaroni cheese that was not bad, for me that food is not my type because it is not sweet and I like that it tastes looks like soup. It gives you protein and energy.

this is the good day that I cook lots of stuff I hope that I won't forget those ingredients. this macaroni has more styles ex. macaroni spaghetti, macaroni cheese, and macaroni soup. I wish I could make any style of macaroni's.thank you all of you read my opinion about this food in home economics.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.