Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

18th jun 2018

                                    three-piece cross knot
                             Image result for 4 piece wooden puzzle solution

hello guys, that puzzle is for kids, our teacher on technology teach us how to make that puzzle, and match the puzzle. I don't know when do I make it. I just take it home and play with my families, that wooden is smooth and those edges are sharp, I just sand so that many people using this puzzle makes their hands safe. I just tried how to play this but I didn't match it. I just tried the other way to match those 3 blocks of wood, and I just watched on youtube, I searched how to match 3 wooden puzzles. thank for reading my all text whatever.

                                    wooden thread spinner
                              Image result for wooden thread spinner
 
this is the second that I built since last month ago. I try to play several days, and my little brothers play that as well. I made this for my mom. It's really good news because my mother loved that after when she was a child It makes me feel happy, we talked about that toy, My mother told me that (when she was a child they're doing it except the wooden that I made. It's different because when I built like yours I used buttons). I learned how to make it, Its really simple how to make that thing. It's really simple how to make that, scroll down the link. that's all I know.








Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocAJkEpIzeY
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48C7YlV7wi4
       

                         

2 comments:

  1. hello Henry
    I like what you made in wood.
    I like how you use picture for what you did.

    from Jacob storer

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you jacob

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.