Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

13 jun. 2018


CHILLI CON CARNE

GROUP:(Henry, Jordan, louishane)

hello guys, Yesterday were cooking chilli con carne. I am so very happy with that because of his flavoured taste spaghetti. this food is my type because it has similar flavor on spaghetti and chili con corn, and also I love spaghetti. I love cooking foods to give to my families. After we cook we just clean and our teacher was so very proud. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

here's a photo that I took





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.