Pages

Sunday 4 November 2018

2 Nov 2018

this is my very first-time film study slides that I made. This is about the dragon heart. I haven't finish sorry However we can still understand What it says... well, you should or must see this right now, and also to comment whatever you ask or saying negatives words......



what am I learning??
well, I'm learning about the film of the video in English well actually.

How does this work show my learning?
Well, I may listen to that video so that I can fill in the words that I know about this movies, and also to listen.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning??
I am wondering that If you guys obviously see this you might get mad of it that's What I'm trying to say

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.