Pages

Monday 12 November 2018

passion project

11 nov 2018

Passion project
Outdoor Education
Information

Week 1

this requirement is really important thing to do, and what it says at the top is for our passion project, and also we must follow what it says. however, if you didn't follow or buy it, I guess we are not allowed to join in that passion project. We haven't started yet but to get ideas about it. they are too special, I don't know if that cheap or not. this week might be fun having ideas and planning about Thursday. Today
Were having the experience to do our passion project... 
After I finish this I probably might to publish it and comment if you want to....

I think this is it, finally, I'm having experience doing our passion project

Image result for passion project climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.