Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

home econimcs

13th March 2018

Home economics 


(louishane, Anne, Henry,Nishnit)
yesterday we make the spiced apple muffin.the apple spiced muffin is Delicious, the taste is unique and his apple is very delicious.Me and my classmates making a food health to make our body strong, energy, clean, and always positive.I love to make this again because that's why we make the spiced apple muffin to learn what is the ingredient of the spiced apple.I think when I grow up I can do it myself to make the apple spiced muffin.Next time we will do our best to make perfect Delicious.

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour (+ 2 teaspoons for coating apples)
  • 1½ teaspoons baking powder.
  • ½ teaspoon salt.
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (+ ½ teaspoon for coating apples)
  • 2 cups diced apples.
  • ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature.
  • 1 cup granulated sugar.
  • 2 large eggs.


Image result for spiced apple muffins








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.