Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

wonder

wonder



this book was interesting and this guy who has a helmet like astronaut.this storytelling about his kindness, his behavior or something, you need to understand this storyteller.I think for me he looks like an old kid but not that, If I have a friend like i would just make him happy
because story tells about the august.



1.What was august one wish that he wanted? I would wish that I had a normal face.
If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?even though my face looks like not ordinary I won't change because that would be my face.

2.what do you think it means to be ordinary??with no special or distinctive features; normal.what makes extraordinary?
  1.  Strive to get the highest grade in your class. ...
  2. Create and teach your own course in your community.
  3. Learn to play an instrument. ...
  4. Ask an expert in your field of study for help.
  5. Grade other students papers.

3.how do people react when they see Auggie's face for the first time??laughing and bullying.how would you react?makes me sad.

4.August's dad said,"So sending him off to middle school like a lamb to the slaughter...."what does this mean?I shouldn't have said that Dad said, looking at me in the rearview mirror.

5.Would you send August to school if you were his mom and dad?yes.because I want my son to learn the lessons till he grows up

6.What white lie did August's mum tell??A white like trying to smile, but when I didn't smile back, she turnWhy did she do it?Are white lies ok to tell?

7.Auggie decided he liked ms. garcia - when she wasn't wearing her shiny smile?What is a shiny smile?

8.How does auggie know the first time he meets julian that he will be a bully?What are some the ways that julian bullies auggie?How does auggie respond?

Must do question:

1.Star wars is one of auggie's passions.Why do you think this is?

1 comment:

  1. hi henry my name is jacob i like why you lade out your writing

    it looks cool

    by jacob

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.