Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

home economics

6 march 2018

LO:Identify Health and Safety procedures

tasks:

1. We created(Nishnit,anne,henry,loishane)the pizza swirls.Its smells like a corn beef but when you just eat 1 bite It taste like sour with bacon.But its still delicious even if its sour.but I dont know if this would be the real flavour.Next ime I will just cook pizza I will be solo to cook the pizza swirl next time without my classmates.And we will improve next time.

step by step:

  1. Prepare The Dough. stir the yeast into a little warm water to dissolve. ...
  2. Mix The Dough Ingredients. pour in the yeast liquid and water.
  3. Knead The Dough. knead for 10 minutes until you have an elastic dough. ...
  4. Make The Sauce. ...
  5. Roll The Dough. ...
  6. Add The Toppings. ...
  7. Swirl The Dough. ...
  8. Preheat The Oven.


Image result for pizza swirls












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.