Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Oral Presentation- Reflection

6th Sept. 2019



1. What was your presentation about?
Our presentation is all about how we inspire in basketball

2. Which part of your work are you proud of?
I'm proud of the moment that we've done the tutorial right in front of our class.

3. Where there any challenges?
Actually, they are challenging because my biggest fear in my whole entire life is presenting something.

4. Would you do anything differently next time?
Not sure. 

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Henry!
    You did so well at presenting in front of the class. You had prepared visual aids for the class to see, including your slide show, as well as examples of how to pass the ball.
    Next time you could try to speak more loudly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx mr. and I will speak louder as you said.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.