Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Mummy

6th Sept. 2019


How to's

Step 1: Priests laid the body out on a table and removed the organs
Step 2: The body was washed in palm wine and covered in natron to dry out for 40 days.
Step 3: The body was covered in liquid resin packed with linen and sawdust, then wrapped in linen bandages.
Step 4: A mask was placed on the mummy.
It had to look like the person so the ba could find its way back.
Step 6: The mummy was placed in decorated coffin.
Step 7: The opening of the mouth ceremony.
Step 8: Weighing of the heart ceremony

Image result for fun facts of mummy









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.