Pages

Saturday 12 March 2022

GROUP PERFORMANCE IN MUSIC

I will be playing Bass🎸 along with my group bands for the song called "Out of a darkness".

The musical the song is from?

The title of the song is "out of darkness" and it is from the movie called "Everybody's talking about jamie.

What is happening in the story of the song.

They were all enjoying how far they came as the film was about to end when this song was played during the film.

What is the song about?  

This song is about Being individual without needing to be like someone else self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.