Pages

Thursday 3 March 2022

Write my kaupapa pt.2

 3/03/2022





1. What is your Preferred subject matter?
I prefer to make art by expressing myself and that represents myself and my thoughts by making human rights in general which is having freedom is one of the people like their freedom of speech and would be happy to make any landscapes too which represents peace in my opinion.


2. What is the Purpose of the exploration of your art? It meant to me like a new idea to start especially since this was my first ever artist to have picked this year. The purpose is to explore new things that you are not so familiar with and learn about them.


3. Who is Your Target Audience? I think my audience will be the group of people that prefers the type of artwork. 
Who is going to relate to this work? Those who are at the level that have creative mindset and that might be either at any ages like some young and old audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.