Pages

Friday 4 March 2022

Solidifying you kaupapa


  • What is it? Kaupapa is when you create art that draws into your mind or your intentions to create anything that would represent from your inner brain.
  • How are you going to use images to explore it? Just by its patterns of the scheme from that and what it is created in which tools they have used or what type of an imagery in an art of painting they have put out which would always has a meaning to it that I can feel of.
  • Why have you chosen those images? Because I think it would relate in my personal idea that could create many ideas into my relation.
Here's my matrix:
I choose from one of the artist art which are 4 artist of them, respectfully they are Leonora Carrington, Kathe Kollwitz, Frido Khilo and Artemisia Gentilesch that is based in my topic from what they have created. They are 4 separated art photo that I have form them into group which related to "equity and equality".





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.