Pages

Monday 9 May 2022

My favorite piece of subject

 6/05/2022


I have always loved to draw cartoons. However, since it's really not for me, I  decided to try another style of drawing like drawing realistic faces but I usually copy them like how their nose is structured which is the hardest part for me hence why I wanna learn how to make it more stable and more of a realistic. Here is the blind contour I did that draws from my mind without looking on the piece of paper..

Actually, it's only my first attempt to do it, because I know this is the only way to figure out what is really my favorite style of art and I think it worked that way which is messed up too.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.