Pages

Sunday 20 October 2019

Science expirement

20th oct. 2019


Observing Convection Currents

Aim: To observe a convection current.

Equipment: 

Large beaker, potassium, permanganate ice cube with wire attached, bunsen burner, tripod, heatproof mat, cold water.

Method: 

1. Set up the equipment as shown in the diagram. Hang your potassium permanganate ice cube on the beaker on the opposite side to the bunsen.

2. Light the bunsen burner and adjust the gas top untill you have a low, blue flame.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.