Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

18th Feb 2019





Image result for album of tarzan
Two worlds, One family


This song is basically is amazing, because of the lyrics is obviously about love.
I’d relate this music till now.


Family is not determined blood.


The environments and it’s habitat should be respected.


Choose where you belong


“A message from the movie Tarzan is about good messages and way more absulotely by who made it.“This is way more interesting movie is because every parents actually saved who has in trouble.” We saw this in the scene where tarzan’s dad died. That was long story and you might going to be sad about the whole story.“This is why I think it is important to help somebody because that is one of of a respect values. It makes me think about a bad and sometimes its actually funny as well but the most of all is much way intersesting is that the part when jane and tarzan is having fun with those gorillas.


Extension:
Another Idea (From Tarzan or any other story you know)
Nopeee


Write about how identity (Who you are) is an important theme in the story.

Think about
- Tarzan’s relationship with his mother, and how it changes.
- Tarzan’s relationship with his father, Kerchak and how it changes.
-The song, “Son of Man”.
- The big choices Tarzan had to make about where he belongs.
- How he sees himself at various points of the movie.

2 comments:

  1. Neat post, Henry!
    I liked how you thought about the music and the messages of the movie.
    It was good to add a picture to make the post more interesting.
    I notice you copy pasted the extension section at the bottom of your post. I don't think you needed to put that there if you weren't working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dont know but thanks for all of your feedbacks.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.