Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Arts

13th feb 2019





       




So Actually, I made it in arts at school, It took me a few minutes although I drew it properly as good as I am. Probably, you might ask someone else that you don't know how it works, but I've been that situation. Seems that I need to improve it because it has a bit of mistaken I guess. Anyways, I drew it by using pencil, eraser, shaders, and with fingertips as well, and it ended up like that without using charcoals.
Basically, you should think about the shade where does the light come like at the mid or wherever it just to make sure that it's shaded once you find it out.

1. pencil (6B)
2. ruler
3. eraser
4. sketch pad

Comment if u want to ask an interesting way to ask.
😅😅😅






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.