Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Slave trade triangle

22nd feb 2019







    What the Slave Trade Triangle was?
    The best-known triangular trading system is the transatlantic slave trade, that operated from the late 16th to early 19th centuries, carrying slaves, cash crops, and manufactured goods between West Africa, Caribbean or American colonies and the European colonial powers, with the northern colonies of British North ...
      What the First Passage is?
      The First Passage was from Europe to Africa. The cargo on this passage was guns and weapons.
        What the Middle Pasage is?
        Africans were taken to the Caribbean and sold. They were bartered for a ship-load of tobacco and cotton.
          What the Third Passage is?
          Materials like cotton and tobacco that slaves picked were sent to Europe and sold


          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
          1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
          2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
          3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

          Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.