Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Music appreciation

28th feb 2019

Part 1

1. Name the song and the performer 
Despacito- Peter bence

2. What instruments are being used?
Actually he used the piano by playing despacito which was kinda difficult to find cord.
3. What is something you find interesting about this piece?
The whole piece was so intersesting because like he used his two handed finger with beat which brings me more some kind of interesting.


Part 2

1. Add a song that you like
at the moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72UO0v5ESUo

2. Explain why you like this song?
The reason why I choose this because of the beat of that song and the melody with justin bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.