Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

human rights

5 feb, 2019




So, These are the one of the most people might know about human right but some other don't know
Should learn about it. I Decided to made like that design so that we could able to know the part of it and meanings. I Don't actually really know that much about but to learn all about the each words of human rights. Especially this would probably bring you happiness being freedom. I am hoping that now this days would not gonna happen like before at all. Comment on this blog if u wanna know some interest moment about human rights.

Ranking

1. Freedom to speech
you can get easily to speak without getting treated so bad

2. Freedom of expression
is the political right to communicate one's opinions and ideas.

3. pursuit of happiness
The way like you like independence to freely pursue joy and life
in a way that make you feel enjoyed of or happy.



4. Right to work
You could be able to go wherever you wanted
Which brings some happiness




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.