Pages

Sunday 22 March 2020

Dutch angle

Here's the video clip: https://youtu.be/R9FUEScjB1U

Points to discuss:

The Dutch angle does what? To signal something disorienting, unsettling.

What is a Dutch angle? 
A dutch angle is a shot that has a noticeable tilt on the cameras x-axis.

Who and when created the dutch angle? It's created by the german expressionist in
the early 1900's.

What 3 things do directors need to consider for the Dutch angle? Identify the text, consider the moment
and enhance the moment.


What 4 things can enhance a Dutch angle?

  1. Degree of tilt
  2. Camera height
  3. Lens choice
  4. Depth of field

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.