Pages

Saturday 21 March 2020

Over the shoulder

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/T4hfGzDtzXk

Points to discuss:

What is the effect of an over-the-shoulder shot? The effect of the over the shoulder is to connect to your partner while its over your shoulder.

What film aspect shows a disconnection between characters? Disconnect characters

How does the director of this scene show the disconnect of the characters?
Because of the dolly shot moving towards the person slowly with disconnecting your partner.

What eventually totally isolates the female character? Close up framing

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.